A resident of the Temecula area since 2003, Tom has been an active real estate agent since 2004. He has consistently been ranked in the top 5% of sales production in the Temecula market, and has produced over $80 million in career volume. He and his wife Maria have raised three children in the Temecula area with all three graduating from Chaparral High School.
When not listing real estate, selling real estate, or writing about real estate, Tom is trying to keep up with his grandson on their bikes, playing sports, or trying to knock the rust off of his tennis game. Over the years he has coached hundreds of youth soccer, basketball, baseball teams. He is currently coaching his grandsons pony baseball team.
• Licensed since 2004 in California
• Ranked in the top 5% of all Realtors in Riverside County in sales production since 2006
• Top-producing agent in SW Riverside County in 2008, 2013-2015, 2018
• Over $80 million in career sales
Areas of Expertise:
- Luxury Home Marketing
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Listings
- Multi-Family Properties
- Vacant Land