START EXPLORING WITH OUR LOCAL EXPERTS
Learn More About Meadowview A Temecula Neighborhood
Nestled in the southwestern part of Temecula, the Meadowview neighborhood offers a unique blend of spacious, single-family homes on expansive lots ranging from 0.5 to 2 acres. This diverse community showcases a medley of architectural styles, from ranch-style homes to custom-built residences. Meadowview’s housing landscape spans several decades, with homes dating back to the 1970s alongside newer custom builds. Home prices in this equestrian-friendly neighborhood can range widely, typically falling between $600,000 and $1 million or more, depending on factors like size and location. Residents here enjoy a rural atmosphere and a close-knit community, with access to extensive walking, jogging, and equestrian trails, as well as a clubhouse, pool, and community events. Nearby attractions include Temecula’s renowned wineries, historic Old Town Temecula, parks, and golf courses. Families benefit from access to reputable schools like Ysabel Barnett Elementary and Great Oak High School. With its unique character, Meadowview presents an appealing option for those seeking a spacious and tight-knit community in Temecula. Please be aware that real estate market conditions may have evolved since my last knowledge update in September 2021, so it is recommended to consult a local real estate agent for the most current information.
A Premier Neighborhood in Temecula
- City: Temecula, California.
- Region: Southwestern Riverside County.
- Home Types: Primarily single-family homes.
- Lot Sizes: Spacious lots often ranging from 0.5 to 2 acres.
- Architectural Styles: Diverse architectural styles including ranch, Mediterranean, and custom designs.
- Age of Homes: A mix of older and newer homes, with some dating back to the 1970s, and newer custom builds.
Average Price Range:
- Home Prices: Prices can vary widely, with average home prices ranging from $600,000 to $1 million or more, depending on size, condition, and location within Meadowview.
- Custom Homes: Many homes in Meadowview are custom-built, offering unique designs and features.
- Various Builders: Various builders have contributed to the neighborhood’s development over the years.
Amenities and Features:
- Equestrian-Friendly: Meadowview is known for its equestrian-friendly properties, making it a popular choice for horse enthusiasts.
- Community Trails: The neighborhood features extensive trails for walking, jogging, and horseback riding.
- Clubhouse: Meadowview residents have access to a clubhouse and community pool.
- Community Events: Residents often organize community events, fostering a sense of community.
- Wineries: Meadowview is located near some of Temecula’s renowned wineries, offering wine tasting and scenic views.
- Old Town Temecula: The historic Old Town area is a short drive away, known for its charming shops, restaurants, and events.
- Parks: Nearby parks include Patricia H. Birdsall Sports Park and Temecula Duck Pond.
- Golf Courses: Several golf courses are within easy reach, including Temecula Creek Inn Golf Course.
- Elementary Schools: Nearby elementary schools include Ysabel Barnett Elementary and Rancho Elementary.
- Middle Schools: James L. Day Middle School serve the area.
- High Schools: Temecula Valley High School is one of the closest high schools.
- Access to Freeways: Meadowview offers convenient access to Interstate 15, making it accessible to nearby cities in Southern California.
- Rural Atmosphere: Meadowview offers a rural atmosphere with spacious lots and a close-knit community feel.
Please note that these details provide a general overview of the Meadowview neighborhood as of my last knowledge update in September 2021. Real estate market conditions, home availability, and neighborhood characteristics may have changed since then. It’s advisable to work with a local real estate agent for the most up-to-date information and assistance if you’re considering a move to Meadowview or any other neighborhood in Temecula.