START EXPLORING WITH OUR LOCAL EXPERTS
About Harveston A Premier Neighborhood In Temecula
Nestled in western Temecula, the Harveston neighborhood exudes charm and offers an array of desirable features for potential residents. The housing landscape predominantly consists of single-family homes adorned with diverse architectural styles, from Craftsman to Mediterranean designs. Harveston’s development dates back to the early 2000s, lending it a mix of older and newer homes. Home prices in this picturesque community vary but generally range from $450,000 to $800,000 or more, catering to a wide spectrum of preferences. Developed by Brookfield Homes and featuring contributions from various builders, the neighborhood boasts a host of amenities, including the tranquil Lake Harveston, a clubhouse, parks, walking trails, and a convenient Village Center for shopping and dining. Residents also enjoy proximity to Temecula’s renowned wine country, historic Old Town Temecula, and top-notch schools like Ysabel Barnett Elementary and Great Oak High School. The family-friendly atmosphere, scenic beauty, and excellent community facilities make Harveston an attractive choice for those seeking an idyllic and vibrant neighborhood in Temecula. Please note that market conditions and neighborhood details may have changed since my last knowledge update in September 2021, so consulting a local real estate agent is recommended for the most current information.
Learn More About Harveston in Temecula
- City: Temecula, California.
- Region: Western Temecula, near Lake Harveston.
- Home Types: Predominantly single-family homes.
- Architectural Styles: A mix of architectural styles, including Craftsman, Mediterranean, and Spanish-inspired designs.
- Age of Homes: A range of home ages, with the neighborhood’s development dating back to the early 2000s.
Average Price Range:
- Home Prices: Prices in Harveston can vary widely based on factors like home size, condition, and proximity to the lake. Average home prices typically range from $450,000 to $800,000 or more.
- Developers: Harveston was developed by Brookfield Homes and includes homes built by various builders within the community.
Amenities and Features:
- Lake Harveston: A central feature of the neighborhood is Lake Harveston, which offers boating, fishing, and scenic walking paths.
- Clubhouse: Residents have access to a clubhouse, pool, and spa.
- Parks: The neighborhood features numerous parks, including sports fields, tot lots, and picnic areas.
- Walking Trails: Harveston boasts an extensive network of walking and biking trails throughout the community.
- Harveston Village Center: This commercial area offers dining and shopping options within the neighborhood.
- Wine Country: Harveston is close to Temecula’s wine country, known for its vineyards and wine tasting.
- Old Town Temecula: Historic Old Town Temecula, with its shops and restaurants, is a short drive away.
- Golf Courses: Several golf courses are located within a reasonable distance.
- Elementary School: The neighborhood is served by Ysabel Barnett Elementary School.
- Middle School: James L. Day Middle School serves the community.
- High School: Great Oak High School is the nearest high school and highly regarded.
- Access to Freeways: Harveston offers convenient access to Interstate 15 for commuting to nearby areas.
- Family-Friendly: Harveston is known for its family-friendly atmosphere, with amenities and parks designed to cater to families.
- Scenic Beauty: The neighborhood’s proximity to Lake Harveston and well-maintained landscaping contributes to its visual appeal.
Please note that this information is based on knowledge available up to September 2021. Real estate market conditions, home availability, and neighborhood characteristics may have evolved since then. To obtain the most up-to-date information and assistance if you’re considering a move to the Harveston neighborhood or any other area in Temecula, it’s advisable to work with a local real estate agent who can provide current insights and help you find the right home for your needs.