According to the National Association of Realtors®’ 2017 National Housing Pulse Survey, 84% of Americans now believe that purchasing a home is a good financial decision. This is the highest percentage since 2007 – before the housing crisis. Those surveyed pointed out five major reasons why they believe homeownership is a good financial decision:
- Homeownership means the money you spend on housing goes towards building equity, rather than to a landlord
- Homeownership creates the opportunity to pay off a mortgage and own your home by the time you retire
- Homeownership is an investment opportunity that builds long-term wealth and increases net worth
- Homeownership means a stable and predictable monthly mortgage payment
- Homeownership allows for various deductions on federal, state, and local income taxes
The survey also revealed that the majority of Americans strongly agree that homeownership helps create safe, secure, and stable environments.
Homeownership has always been and still is a crucial part of the American Dream.
Selling a home
We have a complete end to end program to help with senior transitions. For more information go to http://socalseniortransitions.com/
Here are some reports on systems that we use to help a homeowner get up to 18% more when they sell with us:
or go to http://wesellhomesformore.com/ for more information on our selling process and why we sell for more.
Curious about what your home is worth goto http://www.socalhomevaluenow.com/ and find out instantly. This will give you a rough estimate on what your home is worth. For an accurate home value contact me directly for a free home value assessment.
Text Sell to 951-395-8057 and learn more about why you should sell your home with Team Olsewski.
Buying a home
If you are looking to buy a home whether its your 1st or 20th its important to choose the right agent. This decision could cost your thousands of dollars! Go to www.why-buy-with-us.com and see how we can help you!