Harveston Information Page
The Lake –The focal point of community life at Harveston Temecula is the public Lake Park, with its mile-long lakefront trail for strolling, skating or jogging. The Lake Park will also have a fishing grotto and boardwalk, park benches with numerous lake-view lookouts and a waterside gazebo for small events.
Everyone will especially enjoy the Harveston Amphitheater with its special events and performances –lakeside.
The Lake House – Located on a private shore of Harveston Lake, is the architectural jewel of Harveston – The Lake House. A spacious 8,000 sq. ft. building designed exclusively for Harveston residents.
Lake House facilities:
– The Event building can accommodate large weddings and parties.
– The Classroom building can be used for art workshops, fitness
activities and life long learning opportunities.
– The Pool Pavilion provides picnic tables and games such as ping-pong.
– The Lakeside green is perfect for a variety of community events.
– A Jr. Olympic pool, a spa and an expansive sun deck, and cabanas.
– The Children’s WaterSprayPark is the first of its kind in the County.
Main Street – Initially, “Main Street” will offer ABC children’s daycare center, the Cape May apartment homes featuring a business service center as well as a building of storefront space with living
quarters above, and the innovative Harveston Depot for catching the convenient Harveston In Town shuttle to your favorite local spots.
The signature architecture of the Harveston Welcome Center anchors the “Main Street” area and will be the first stop for those considering calling Harveston “Home”.
[wnt_grid keyid=”1″ title=”Harveston Homes for Sale” maptype=”above” ownertype=”all” paginated=”false” sortoptions=”false” maxresults=”50″ search_mode=”form” primarysearchtype=”active” searchtype=”subdivision” state=”CA” min_price=”0″ max_price=”1000000000″ listing_status=”Active” subdivision=”Harveston||Temecula” single_family=”y” condo=”y” townhouse=”y” /]