This simple question can be answered simply as “We Can Help You -Get the Best Home at the Lowest Price!”
We are not like every other agent as we have studied the home buying process and know that there is a proven SMART Home Buying System. This system is “A proven, repeatable system backed by market research to find the perfect home, negotiated at the best price and terms to save you thousands of dollars in unnecessary repairs and costly mistakes.”
How to Pick Your Agent
The purchase of your home could be your largest financial investment. Don’t just settle for the first agent you might find at an open house. Not always but agents you find at an open house could have very little experience at the the home buying process. Would you choose a heart surgeon that has only done one or two surgeries?
One of the first questions you should ask is home many years experience they have in Real Estate? How many buyers have they worked with and how many over all transactions have they closed.
Another important question is does the agent have any specialized training working with buyers?
Does the agent have a proven plan for working with buyers and getting the best deal possible.
We would love to interview for the position of buyers agent to help you find that perfect home for the best possible price. Call us and lets get the process started at (951) 216-3008.
How Much Home Can You Afford
Homes For Sale
Here are a number of quick searches already setup for you.
- 3 Bedroom
- 4 Bedroom
- Golf Course Homes
- Pool Homes
Up-sizing or Downsizing
Regardless of where you are with your life situation we can help you. Whether your growing family expanding and you are out of space or all the kids have gone out on their own and you have more space then you need. We can help you put a plan together to move from one situation to a more desirable.
We have personally gone through this process relocating our family from Orange County to the Temecula area.
What is a home warranty?
- Protect your budget from covered system and appliance failures.
- Repair or replace your covered systems and appliances.
- Save you hassle and headache of finding a reputable contractor you can trust.
- Provide 24/7 online or phone availability to request claims service.How to get the most out of your home warranty
How to get the most out of your home warranty
Home warranties provide valuable coverage and peace of mind; however they do not cover all system and appliance failures. It is important to read the coverage outlined in the contract. Follow these easy steps before placing a service request.
- Verify your coverage. When something in your home fails, check your home warranty contract to be sure it is covered and understand any coverage limits.
- Contact us first. Do not call a service provider before you report the failure to First American. We will dispatch a technician from our network to diagnose the problem and perform the repair or replacement.
- Perform routine maintenance. Remember the simple things like cleaning or changing filters in your systems and appliances. Check the manufacturer’s guidelines to see what types of maintenance are recommended and how frequently they should be performed.
Are you relocating to this area? Looking for more information to help you find the right city and neighborhood for your family?
Our relocation guide includes the most up-to-date and vital information for people looking to move to our area.
You can also find out more about the Temecula area at www.MyCityTemecula.com
We are here to help the first time home buyer wade through the complicated home buying process. We simplify the over 80 steps required to buy a home here in California. We know the area’s of Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Lake Elsinore, Wildomar, Hemet, San Jacinto, Perris, and Moreno Valley.
Our Smart Home Buying system is a proven, repeatable system backed by market research that allows us to find you the perfect home, negotiated at the best price and terms to save you thousands of dollars in unnecessary repairs and costly mistakes..
A Complete Homebuyer’s Guide to Finding The Perfect House
What is the importance of getting pre-approved for a mortgage? How do you go about getting pre-approved?
Why Get Pre-Qualified?
- Pre-qualification acts as a dry run of the loan application process. The mortgage lender will use details you provide about your credit, income, assets and debts to arrive at an estimate of how much mortgage you can afford. The whole process may take only minutes or a few hours at most, and is free.
- While a “pre-qual” is non-binding to the lender (because the information you provide has not been verified), it does serve as a good indication to potential sellers of your general creditworthiness.
- These days most sellers will NOT accept an offer without at least a pre-approval letter, so if you are serious about buying this is the first step towards getting you in your new home.
Need help with financing?
Our Crazy Idea
A mortgage experience made
for real people.
Buying a home is a big deal. Making sure it fits your budget and your family is important. That’s why we re-imagined the entire process, from a no-headaches digital application to explaining what you can afford — before you even look at a house.
Throughout the lending process, we provide regular loan updates and progress reports so you always know the status of your loan. We are dedicated to making every loan transaction a relationship that will last a lifetime!
WHAT IS IT?
Most parties enter the escrow process with little or no understanding of what it is or what to expect. The dictionary will tell you that an escrow is defined as a secure and neutral holding place for the documents and funds that are used to complete the transfer of real property. That secure and neutral holding place is your escrow officer who acts much like the hub of a wheel, bringing together all the pieces of your transaction by managing the complex web of documents and funds. The goal of a good escrow officer is to move the parties smoothly, comfortably, and securely through the process and, in the end, to provide the Seller with a check and the Buyer with a deed to his new home.
In more technical terms, the escrow holder acts as an impartial third party who is entrusted with the safekeeping of the documents and funds until all of the conditions of the contract have been fulfilled. This means that your escrow officer is an unbiased party who can be trusted to assist you through the process with neutrality. The Buyer and Seller give the escrow officer written instructions that define the terms and conditions under which he or she is authorized to distribute funds and record legal documents.
We are very familiar with the 55+ communities located in the Murrieta, Menifee, and Hemet area’s and we have helped many either buy their retirement home or sell to move onto their next phase in life.
We are sensitive to the needs of the 55+ community and provide the personalized assistance typically required to have a stress free move.
Here is a link to our 55+ community page.